As a Trilations Consultant you get the opportunity to participate in a varied range of projects, ranging from large-scale transformation projects to creating new, innovative services. During these projects you are responsible for analysing and optimising the different business processes. To achieve this goal, you work closely with the customer. Within Trilations you can count on a team of experts of business consultants, functional analysts, market research consultants & business analysts who work side by side.
• You have a master’s degree in your pocket and you would like to delve further into business and functional analyses, requirements definition and / or process analysis;
• You have a great sense of responsibility and are driven and motivated!
• Knowledge of leading modelling methods such as UML or BPMN is certainly an advantage;
• You have substantive knowledge of business processes;
• Affinity with IT is an advantage;
• You are trilingual Dutch, English, French;
• Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for performing your job.
• An exciting and varied job at a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy;
• The ability to work for leading companies;
• An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits, 32 vacation days and a company car;
• A personal growth trajectory depending on your options and ambitions.