YOUNG PROFESSIONAL - From September 1st 2021
As a Market Research Consultant at the head office in Kontich, you will initially assist our senior research consultants in carrying out fact-based consultancy assignments. Together with a team of enthusiastic consultants, you are responsible for coordinating advanced market research and consulting projects from start-up to handover.
- You have a master’s degree and you would like to deepen your knowledge of market research and sales and marketing processes;
- A first work experience – preferably in market research – is a plus, but not necessary;
- A very good knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint is necessary;
- Knowledge of SPSS is a big plus;
- You speak and write English very well, any other language is a plus;
- Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job.
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy;
- The ability to work for leading companies;
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits, 32 vacation days and a company car;
- A personal growth trajectory depending on your options and ambitions.