UTILITIES BUSINESS CONSULTANT
What does the job entail
- As an experienced Utilities Business Consultant, you work on several projects for our (international) customers (mostly at their premises).
- Your main objective is to optimise our customers’ processes and organisation to address their current or future business challenges. These challenges can be: a more efficient way of working, an improved customer experience, etc.
- To realise this objective, you analyse the current operations, collect information via interviews or workshops, identify improvement opportunities, design the new way-of-working, highlight its benefits, and present and motivate the new concept.
- You collaborate intensively with the employees and managers of our customers and develop good professional relationships.
- Within Trilations you can count on a team of experts of business consultants, functional analysts, market research consultants & business analysts who work side by side.
What we expect
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with Business Process consulting in large utility companies.
- You have the ability to manage a small team in a structured way
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills, your analytical capabilities, and your will to succeed are important assets
- You can identify the right priorities for the project and the customer
- You are tri-lingual (NL, FR, UK), a team player, and have a Master’s degree
- You can quickly build a trusting relationship with the customer.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic consultancy firm;
- The opportunity to take on challenging projects within our sectors;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car;
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions;
- A place at our boutique consulting company at the Prins Boudewijnlaan 30, 2550 Kontich, Belgium.