Senior Business Consultant
What does the job entail
- You work in a team and are responsible for the analysis of the business processes on the basis of interviews, discussions and workshops with the business experts;
- You coach our Young Professionals and guide them while working at the customer;
- You are also the link between the business departments and the IT department;
- You convert your analyses into concrete (but creative) recommendations to better support the business activities;
- You build a solid long-term relationship with your clients and become their trusted partner for further opportunities.
What we expect
- You have a Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in business / functional analysis, requirements definition and/or process analysis;
- Knowing your way around leading modeling methods like UML or BPMN is definitely an advantage;
- You have a substantive knowledge of business processes;
- Affinity with IT is an advantage;
- You are trilingual Dutch, English and French;
- Your analytical mind, flexibility and empathy are important for the execution of your job;
- In order to quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer, you must of course be assertive and communicative.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic consulting firm.
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, both national and international.
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 days of vacation and a company car.
- A personal growth trajectory in function of your possibilities and ambitions.