Management works in the system. Leadership works on the system.
Shaping your organization to address a changing business context and mobilizing it towards a renewed ambition is a second set of services that Trilations offers you. We ensure that the underlying structures and mind-sets are in place to realize the strategy.
- Organisational ReadinessThe success of a transformation depends largely on your organisation’s readiness and capacity for change. Our experts examine your organisation’s current capabilities, structures, processes and technologies and identify the abilities needed to support the transformation. Together we create a clear and approved roadmap to make the transformation happen.
- Organisational ModellingWhen external environments evolve and strategies change, the organisational structure has to follow. In addition to designing an improved organisational structure, we propose clear roles and responsibilities, an optimal mix of team members, decision-making processes, communication channels and performance measurements.
- Organisational MobilisationWe manage the people side of an organisation’s transformation in order to effectively realise the change within the individuals, the teams, and the company-wide system. We control the process and provide the required tools and techniques to mobilise your people. The goal is to go beyond delivering a toolset and really change the mind-set.
- Project ManagementOur Project Management approach is based on proven industry standards combined with the best practices of our project management experts. We manage different types of projects from initiation to hand-over, or at any stage in between. We enter an existing project, assess the issues, and help you bring the project back on track.
- Project Portfolio ManagementAlthough project management is already implemented in many organisations, managers are still often confronted with: lack of budget and resources, delayed project deliveries, poor results, and so on. The root cause is a lack of vision and prioritisation. Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is a way of managing all of the projects in your organisation. PPM enables you to focus on the projects that deliver most value to your organisation.