Management works in the system. Leadership works on the system.
Shaping your organization to address a changing business context and mobilizing it towards a renewed ambition is a second set of services that Trilations offers you. We ensure that the underlying structures and mind-sets are in place to realize the strategy.
- Organizational ReadinessThe success of a transformation depends largely on your organization’s readiness and capacity for change. Our experts examine your organization’s current capabilities, structures, processes and technologies and identify the abilities needed to support the transformation. Together we create a clear and approved roadmap to make the transformation happen.
- Organizational ModellingWhen external environments evolve and strategies change, the organizational structure has to follow. In addition to designing an improved organizational structure, we propose clear roles and responsibilities, an optimal mix of team members, decision-making processes, communication channels and performance measurements.
- Organizational MobilisationWe manage the people side of an organization’s transformation in order to effectively realise the change within the individuals, the teams, and the company-wide system. We control the process and provide the required tools and techniques to mobilise your people. The goal is to go beyond delivering a toolset and really change the mind-set.
- Project ManagementOur Project Management approach is based on proven industry standards combined with the best practices of our project management experts. We manage different types of projects from initiation to hand-over, or at any stage in between. We enter an existing project, assess the issues, and help you bring the project back on track.
- Project Portfolio ManagementAlthough project management is already implemented in many organizations, managers are still often confronted with: lack of budget and resources, delayed project deliveries, poor results, and so on. The root cause is a lack of vision and prioritisation. Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is a way of managing all of the projects in your organization. PPM enables you to focus on the projects that deliver most value to your organization.