Team As A Service
“Trilations provided excellent business support, which involved organizing internal discussions and providing the necessary external deliverables and reports, and this in close collaboration with many organizations on a European level.”
Water utilities faces pressure to increase efficiency, improve customer service, deliver security of supply and offer new valuable services. In a major operational excellence program at Water-Link, the Trilations’ teams were responsible for optimising customer2invoice and maintenance/supply chain processes. This resulted in detailed processes, related working instructions and new ways of working for the organisation.
The importance of agility in today’s fast-moving marketplace can’t be overstated, and it’s not always advantageous to rely only on your permanent employees to cover every opportunity that arises.
Keeping a core group of permanent employees and then bringing in extra people to meet an intense demand is far more functional. This approach allows our customers to draw on skill sets they don’t currently have in-house.
In Team As A Service, the customer may assist in the team selection process, but they don’t have to engage in the actual hiring logistics, training & coaching. Instead, you simply deal with Trilations as your TAAS provider. This process streamlines the acquisition of human capital and gets your project off the ground rapidly.
- We listen to understand what the customer is looking for
- We select the profiles with the right potential
- We focus on hard skills, but certainly also on the soft skills of the consultants
- In cooperation with the customer, a tailormade trainings program is set-up
- In this program, we focus on the right mix of hard skills, soft skills, sector and business domain knowledge
- From the beginning, there is a mix of training and project work. The training program can be adapted based on new needs
- From the start of the program, a senior coach is assigned to the team
- He is involved in defining and follow-up of the trainings plan.
- He is also the permanent contact person with the team as well as with the customer.
- On a regular basis, a follow-up meeting is held with the team, the customer and the coach
Our TAAS team creates the model that works best for you. You choose the number of people you want on your team and how many months you need them. Trilations delivers a team of motivated consultants, trained and coached based on the needs of the customer.
Having the TAAS option in your toolkit keeps our customers competitive and agile, able to confidently take on any project and deliver it profitably.
A challenge is the perfect occasion to transform a problem into an opportunity
Adapting your organisation and streamline its processes to enhance customer experience, using digitisation and automation techniques is what we deliver. If you have any questions about our services and solutions, I’m happy to help!