The Trilations privacy promise
- Introduction and Privacy Statement
- We respect and protect the online privacy of our visitors; all your personal data is treated with care and confidentiality in accordance with this policy. You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the registration form on our website. Please make sure that that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading. If you want to update your personal data you can do this by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We use tracking technology to gather information about the number of visitors to our website. We will be able to use personal identifiable information for the purpose of administering information (e.g. newsletters) that might be of interest to you. You will always have the possibility not to receive such emails by clicking on the link you can find on the bottom of our emails.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We therefore take all necessary measures to protect your privacy as well as possible and to meet the standards foreseen in the law on the processing of personal data and protection of privacy of 8 December 1992. In accordance with this law you have the legal right to examine as well as the possibility to correct any of your personal data. In accordance with the same law you can receive, upon written request, an overview of the stored data. To request access to your stored data or to unsubscribe to our mailing list send an email to email@example.com.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
(b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your name, company name, function, phone and mobile number, language, title and email address);(c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, company name, function, phone and mobile number, language, title and email address);
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, company name, function, phone and mobile number, language, title and email address);
(e) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
(f) information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, company name, function, phone and mobile number, language, title and email address);
(g) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
(h) information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
(i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- Our website uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are little amounts of information stored in the memory of your browser to facilitate your visit to our website.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. These cookies are read each time you visit our website. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. We also use the Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies. The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: _utma, _utmb, _utmc until_utmz. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- The information stored in cookies is not private and might also be read by third parties. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your system, please adjust the security and privacy settings in your browser. Please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
- Contact Point of Information
Trilations NV (VAT BE0474831331)
Prins Boudewijnlaan 30
BE 2550 Kontich
OFFICE: +32 3 877 64 00
The Trilations GDPR promise
Treating your data with the utmost respect is key for our business. It is our priority to keep your data safe and to keep you updated about what data we have of you, what we do with your data, where it is stored, etc.
As you may be aware, new data protection rules in the European Union (EU) known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be in effect as of May 25, 2018. Focused on data privacy, GDPR is the new EU legal framework for the protection of personal data. It includes several key changes to existing EU data protection law, including data breach notification, accountability and enhanced individual rights. GDPR will affect all organizations and public bodies, wherever located, that handle data of persons in the EU. Over the past few years, we have been preparing for this and are taking steps to ensure timely compliance with those rules.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A better Trilations for everyone
Seen that we are a consulting company, we keep your data to keep you updated about all the newest trends in your industry. Like this we can ensure you to lead you the correct way to success.
Trilations privacy promise
Our privacy promise covers how we treat your data. It’s based around three main areas: Transparency, choice & trust.
We will always explain clearly what data we’re collecting about you and why. We will only collect data we need to:
- Give you a better customer experience
- Improve our services
- You can always opt-out on all of our direct marketing tools
- Your trust is very important to us. So we’re committed to keeping your data safe and secure
How long do we keep your data?
We’ll normally only keep your data for as long as necessary to give you the services you’re using.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
We collect and process personal information only to the extent that it is compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the data subject. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use
How can I see what information you have about me?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com to ask for a copy of your information and have any mistakes corrected.
What if the info we have of you is wrong?
We commit to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. Individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our policy should first contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0032/877/64/00. We will respond within 45 days of an inquiry or complaint.
We take appropriate measures to protect personal information in its possession to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These measures take into account the nature of the personal information and the risks involved in its processing, as well as best practices in the industry for security and data protection.