YOUNG GRADUATE MARKET STRATEGIES - From September 1st 2021
What does the job entail
- As a Market Research Consultant at the head office in Kontich, you will initially assist our senior research consultants in the execution of fact-based consultancy assignments.
- Together with a team of enthusiastic consultants, you will be responsible for the coordination of advanced market research and consulting projects from start-up to the transfer of recommendations to the client.
What we expect
- You have a Master’s degree and would like to gain more in-depth knowledge of market research and sales and marketing processes;
- A first work experience – preferably in market research – is a plus but not essential;
- A very good knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint is necessary;
- Knowledge of SPSS is a big plus;
- English is our working language, any other language is a plus!
- Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important to perform your job
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy agency.
- The ability to work for leading companies.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits, 32 vacation days and a company car.
- A personal growth trajectory depending on your options and ambitions.