What does the job entail
- We are looking for ambitious Young Graduates to start in September in our Organizational Transformation team!
- As a Trilations Consultant, you will have the opportunity to participate in a diverse range of projects, ranging from large-scale transformation projects to the creation of new, innovative services.
- During these projects you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing the different business processes.
- To achieve this goal, you will work closely with the client.
- Within Trilations you can count on a team of experts who can provide you with additional support.
- We are looking for graduates who had a first professional experience to work as an analyst on various projects in the Utilities, Banking, Insurance or Public sector.
- After selection, these people will receive an in-depth training by Trilations.
What we expect
- You have a Master’s degree.
- You are keen to delve deeper into business and functional analysis or have a strong interest in all things related to data.
- Knowledge of leading modeling methods such as UML or BPMN is definitely an advantage.
- Affinity with IT is a must.
- You are Dutch and/or French speaking and you can also express yourself in a professional context using the other national language.
- You have a great sense of responsibility, you are driven and highly motivated!
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy agency.
- The ability to work for leading companies.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits, 32 vacation days and a company car.
- A personal growth trajectory depending on your options and ambitions.