SENIOR MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTANT
What does the job entail
- Your customers are Business Unit Managers/Directors and Directors/VP’s within Sales, Marketing & Customer Excellence departments within leading pharmaceutical and medtech companies within the US & LATAM or APAC region. As a senior consultant you will be the main point-of-contact for clients. You build a solid long – term relationship with your customers and become their trusted partner for current projects & further opportunities.
- Your day-to-day activities will focus on customer-facing assignments such as aligning closely with the client’s team to translate their business challenges into concrete projects, presenting project deliverables to senior leadership teams and moderating interactive workshops.
- In order to deliver high-end strategic advice you will need to analyze market (research) data and turn facts and figures into actionable insights. Together with the client and the internal project team you will develop actionable recommendations and design concrete action plans.
What we expect
- You have a master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in a big 4 consulting company;
- You have a strong background – by education and/or by experience – in market research, the pharmaceutical sector and strategic development;
- You are fluent in English;
- You don’t mind travelling for at least 50% of your time.
- You have consultancy experience in the pharmaceutical/medtech industry;
- Your analytical mind , flexibility , empathy and presentation skills are important for an outstanding performance within your job;
- To quickly build and maintain a relationship of trust with the customer, you are likely to be assertive and communicative.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic and fast growing consulting firm ;
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, potentially on a global scale;
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car ;
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions.