What does the job entail
Realise revenue growth through a proactive and creative market approach
- First of all, you receive intensive training on all our services at our branch in Kontich and you get to know our projects with customers.
- In consultation with management, you map out key accounts in different market sectors.
- You prospect very actively and become responsible for developing and supporting long-term relationships with mainly new customers and a number of existing customers.
- You translate customer questions into efficient and adequate solutions, supported by the management and the consultants
- You negotiate prices with decision-makers, closely follow up on proposals and finally conclude contracts
- You report directly to general management on the development of your sales results.
What we expect
For this position, we are looking for a market-driven relationship builder with strong affinity/experience in our activities
- You have a higher bachelor’s/master’s degree or are equivalent through experience.
- You have 3 years of successful commercial experience with services or software solutions at larger companies and/or are currently working as a business consultant.
- You make independent contacts with prospects and clients at management level, Dutch, French & English.
- You can empathise well with various situations and have good communication and presentation skills.
- Your empathy, listening skills and professionalism enable you to think along with the client in a solution-oriented way.
- Your success is partly determined by creativity and a quick insight into the possible solutions that we can offer.
- You are driven and work according to a planned approach with the right priorities.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic fast growing consultancy firm;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car;
- A place at our boutique consulting company at the Prins Bouwdewijnlaan 30, 2550 Kontich, Belgium.