What does the job entail
- Your customers are responsible for sales and marketing within leading companies in the pharmaceutical sector, both at home and abroad;
- As a consultant, you work closely with the client’s team. You support the team in translating their business challenge into concrete projects, making analyzes, gaining insights into market and customer profiles, making strategic decisions and putting them into practice;
- You will gain the necessary insights from the analysis of business processes, interviews, workshops with the business experts and possibly from the interpretation of market research data;
- You develop a solid long-term relationship with your customers and thus become their trusted partner for further opportunities.
What we expect
- You have a master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in consultancy, market research or within a pharma company. A doctoral experience is also considered;
- You have a solid substantive knowledge of the pharma sector or show a great interest in it;
- You have strategic and operational experience in omnichannel marketing, with CRM systems and experience with campaign and project management;
- You have a good understanding of the use of digital solutions within the pharmaceutical industry (eDetailing, Websites, Mobile, Campaign management etc.) and knowledge of Salesforce.com / Veeva;
- Knowing your way around leading analysis packages such as SPSS or SAS is certainly an advantage;
- You speak and write English very well, and any other language is welcome;
- Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job;
- To quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer, you must, of course, be assertive and communicative.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy firm;
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 vacation days and a company car;
- A personal growth trajectory based on your possibilities and ambitions.