MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTANT
What does the job entail
- Your customers are sales and marketing managers at leading companies at home and abroad.
- You work in a team on projects to improve the marketing or sales effectiveness and strategy of our customers. In such projects you analyze market research or sales data and convert the analyzes into strategies and concrete recommendations for implementation.
- As a consultant you work closely with the client’s team. You support the team in translating their business challenge into a research approach, making analyzes, gaining insights into market and customer profiles, making strategic decisions and putting them into practice.
- You develop a solid long-term relationship with your customers and thus become their trusted partner for further sales and marketing issues.
What we expect
- You have a master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in market research or sales and marketing (consulting). A doctoral experience is also considered.
- Knowing your way around leading analysis packages such as SPSS or R is certainly an advantage.
- You have a solid substantive knowledge of sales and marketing. Being able to handle numbers well is clearly a plus.
- You are bilingual Dutch, English. Any other language is a plus.
- Your flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job.
- In order to quickly build up a relationship of trust with the customer, you obviously need to be assertive and communicative.
- Experience in the health care sector is not necessary, but it is a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic consultancy.
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally.
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 vacation days and a company car.
- A personal growth trajectory based on your possibilities and ambitions.