MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTANT
What does the job entail
- Your customers are sales and marketing managers in leading companies in the pharmaceutical sector in Belgium and abroad;
- As a consultant, you will work closely with the client’s team. You will support the team in translating their business challenges into concrete projects, making analyses, gaining insights into market and customer profiles, making strategic decisions and working out a practical implementation;
- You provide the necessary insights through analysis of business processes, interviews, workshops with business experts and possibly interpreting market research data;
- You build solid long-term relationships with your customers and become their trusted partner for further opportunities.
What we expect
- You have a Master’s degree and at least 4 years of experience in consulting, market research, or within a pharmaceutical company;
- You have sound technical knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry or show a great interest;
- It is recommended that you be good at working with numbers;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English, French;
- Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job;
- You are likely to be assertive and communicative in order to quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer;
- Knowledge of, or experience in, market research or sales & marketing processes is a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic consultancy firm;
- The opportunity to take on challenging projects within our sectors;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car;
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions.