Market Research Consultant Japan
What does the job entail
- Your customers are sales and marketing managers in leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry in Japan. As a senior business consultant you will be the main point-of-contact for clients. You build a solid long – term relationship with your customers and become their trusted partner for further opportunities.
- Your day-to-day activities will focus on customer-facing assignments such as aligning closely with the client’s team to translate their business challenges into concrete projects, presenting project deliverables to senior leadership teams and moderating interactive workshops.
- In order to deliver high-end strategic advice you will need to analyze market (research) data and turn facts and figures into actionable insights. Together with the client and the internal project team you will develop strategic recommendations and design concrete action plans.
What we expect
- You have a master’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in consulting, market research and/or within a pharmaceutical company.
- You have a strong background – by education and/or by experience – in marketing research or marketing strategy.
- You are bilingual in English and Japanese. Native level Japanese is essential in communicating with our clients.
- You have a sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry or show a great interest.
- Your analytical mind , flexibility , empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job.
- To quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer, you are likely to be assertive and communicative.
- You have proven, client-facing workshop facilitation skills and experience.
- You are willing to take on other tasks as assigned.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic and fast growing consulting firm.
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally.
- An attractive salary package.
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions.