JUNIOR SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
What does the job entail
- Support the sales teams active in our foreign sales offices (Tokyo, New York, Basel);
- Design & discuss appealing, qualitative, multilingual proposals;
- Be the daily point of contact for customers (international pharma & Medtech companies);
- Negotiate with subcontractors;
- Follow-up on contract administration and CRM;
- Provide input for invoicing;
- Dare to approach customers actively.
What we expect
- A good knowledge of English is an absolute must. Speaking Dutch is preferable, other languages are a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Master in Economics, Marketing or similar is desirable;
- Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job is a plus, but certainly not a must;
- Interest in working in an international, challenging environment;
- You have a high EQ and are able to understand what drives your customer and translate this into an appealing proposal;
- You know how to prioritize and show quality and perfection in your work;
- You are flexible, proactive, with a hands-on mentality and sense of initiative.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic and fast-growing consulting firm;
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally;
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car;
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions.