Junior Data Analyst Ackinas
What does the job entail
- You will spend the first few weeks getting to know the Qlik tools, by attending both internal and external training courses.
- You will be engaged with existing customers to perform support and change request tasks
- You will do your first projects under the supervision of a senior consultant, and soon after you will start working independently.
What we expect
- You have a good feel for BI solutions and a strong interest in data, analytics, business intelligence and reporting.
- A first experience in developing BI-solutions in Qlik or another BI-tool (Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau) will give you a head start.
- You are enthusiastic, show a sense of initiative and are open to new experiences.
- You are passionate about finding technical solutions to business questions and how you can realize these with the available BI tools.
- You have the ambition to take control of your career and learn a lot in the short term.
What we offer
- Ackinas is known in the market for the qualitative & timely delivery of its projects with a coherent and specialized market approach with a clear added value.
- As a market player towards Top 500 companies we realize customized projects where internally short communication lines, a close team atmosphere, loyalty and mutual respect are key.
- The versatility and the possibility of eventually playing an increasingly important role make the job challenging from the start.
- A company car and extra-legal benefits complete the competitive salary package.