JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
What does the job entail
- As a Trilations Consultant, you will have the opportunity to participate in a diverse range of projects, ranging from large-scale transformation projects to the creation of new, innovative services;
- During these projects you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing the different business processes;
- To achieve this goal, you will work closely with the client;
- Within Trilations you can count on a team of experts who can provide you with additional support;
- We are looking for school leavers or profiles with a first professional experience who will work as an analyst for the energy transition of our customer.
- After selection, these people will receive an in-depth training by Trilations experts.
What we expect
- You have a Master’s degree;
- You would like to gain more in-depth knowledge of business and functional analyses, requirements definition and/or process analysis;
- Knowledge of leading modeling methods such as UML or BPMN is definitely an advantage;
- Knowledge and/or experience within the electricity sector is a plus;
- Affinity with IT is an advantage;
- You are fluent in Dutch and can communicate in French;
- Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job;
- You have a great sense of responsibility, you are driven and highly motivated!
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy agency;
- The opportunity to work for leading companies;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 days of vacation and a company car;
- A personal growth trajectory in function of your possibilities and ambitions.