What does the job entail
- As an experienced Functional Analyst, you will work on several projects for our customers (mostly at their premises);
- Your main objective is to define the functional specifications in close cooperation with the business analysts and the end-users;
- To realize this objective, you identify the requirements for systems and data, analyze the impact on the current systems and way-of-working, and document & present the new concept;
- You collaborate very intensively with the employees and management of our (international) customers, and you develop a good professional relationship with the team and the customer.
- Within Trilations you can count on a team of experts of business consultants, functional analysts, market research consultants & business analysts who work side by side
What we expect
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience analyzing and designing business applications in large companies, preferably in the Utilities, Financial Services and/or Public Services sectors;
- You have the ability to manage a small team in a structured way;
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills, your analytical abilities, and your will to succeed are important assets;
- You can identify the right priorities for the project and the customer;
- You are tri-lingual (NL, FR, UK), you are a team player, and you have a Master’s degree.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic consultancy firm;
- The opportunity to take on challenging projects within our sectors;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car;
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions;
- A place at our boutique consulting company at the Prins Boudewijnlaan 30, 2550 Kontich, Belgium.