Data Analytics Consultant
What does the job entail
- Your customers are Business Insights managers within leading companies in the pharma sector, both at home and abroad;
- As a consultant, you work closely with the client’s team. You support the team in translating their business challenge into concrete projects, making analyzes and gaining new insights;
- You gain the necessary insights from the analysis of extensive datasets;
- You are passionate about data and enjoy working in a team;
- Regression, segmentation and other statistical techniques are easy peasy for you.
What we expect
- You have a master’s degree or doctoral degree in a quantitative field (Data Science, Statistics, Experimental Psychology, Mathematics, …);
- You have a great interest in the life sciences sector;
- Knowing your way around leading analysis packages such as SPSS, R, Phyton … is certainly an advantage;
- Your analytical mind and flexibility are important for the performance of your job;
- You really want to be part of the challenges of our Advanced Analytics team!
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job at a dynamic consultancy.
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally.
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 vacation days and a company car.
- A personal growth trajectory, based on of your possibilities and ambitions.